Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't open files

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JustLearningSue

JustLearningSue

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:14 AM

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:04 PM

My friend is having a terrible time with her Mac. When she goes to open files in her web archive she can see the preview, but can't open them. She can attach them to an email and see them then, but not when she just tries to open them.
It is a Mac Book 7.1 Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz. Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,134 posts
  •  

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:44 AM

Send your friend this link: De-archive Web Archives | Macworld
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 JustLearningSue

JustLearningSue
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:07 AM

Thank you. I will try this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users