Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ASUS Black screen of death

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Enoch530

Enoch530

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:33 AM

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:44 AM

About a month Ago i got a computer virus that wont boot me into Windows 7. When i turn of my computer, it starts up with the computer logo, then freezes to a black screen with a blinking underscore in the top left hand corner not processing anything. I can't even go into safe mode, and Alt-Ctrl-Delete just restarts it. The most i can do is enter boot mode by pressing F2 and enter ASUS express Gate just fine. Does anyone have any tips or solutions for this? It would be very much appreciated by me and my family.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users