Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sendori and WinPcap

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 judyjht

judyjht

• Members
  • 799 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 AM

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:00 AM

Does anyone what these two programs are. They are listed in add/remove programs. I do not recall downloading them at all. I am trying to remove the Sendori one right now but it is taking a really long time. Anyone know anything about these 2 programs - do I need them - for what??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:10 AM

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

I had WinPCap a few years ago when I used an app called URL Snooper. WinPCap is used by other apps to capture packets from websites. You might have had an app that used it and when you uninstalled it, WinPCap is left over. Sendori seems to be some sort of internet accelerator. I have never used it but it seems like borderline malware.

#3 wayne33

wayne33

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 AM

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:44 AM

Go to filehippo.com and download revouninstaller and it will remove these files. I also had sendori added on somehow and could not remove it but with Revo Uninstaller it took only a couple of minutes and boom it was gone, I use revo for all my uninstalls. Good-luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users