I'm not noticing anything out of the ordinary.
Rkill 2.3.3 by Lawrence Abrams (Grinler)
Copyright 2008-2012 BleepingComputer.com
More Information about Rkill can be found at this link:
Program started at: 08/28/2012 11:02:28 AM in x64 mode.
Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1
Checking for Windows services to stop.
* No malware services found to stop.
Checking for processes to terminate.
* No malware processes found to kill.
Checking Registry for malware related settings.
* Explorer Policy Removed: NoActiveDesktopChanges [HKLM]
Backup Registry file created at:
Resetting .EXE, .COM, & .BAT associations in the Windows Registry.
Performing miscellaneous checks.
* Windows Defender Disabled
"DisableAntiSpyware" = dword:00000001
Checking Windows Service Integrity:
* Windows Defender (WinDefend) is not Running.
Startup Type set to: Manual
* AppMgmt [Missing Service]
* CscService [Missing Service]
* PeerDistSvc [Missing Service]
* UmRdpService [Missing Service]
Searching for Missing Digital Signatures:
* No issues found.
Program finished at: 08/28/2012 11:02:37 AM
Execution time: 0 hours(s), 0 minute(s), and 9 seconds(s)