Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Installer, Error Code 8007641 or error code 641

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 miket797

miket797

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 AM

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:56 AM

Hi All,
I'm new here and I think I messed up the post that I made. I had meant to say that all of a sudden I can't use windows installer service I get error code 8007641 or error code 641. I'm unsure why I'm not able to use windows installer anymore and I'm not able to get valuable updates from windows without it. Has anyone else ever had this problem and if so, were they able to come up with a solution? Thank you. This is my first day on the site and unsure how to get around on it, but it seems like it's an exciting site and I'm looking forward to using it.
Thanks,
Miket797

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 AM

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:17 AM

Download

msiserver