Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Searches and Clicked Links are being Rerouted

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rohawa

rohawa

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:08 PM

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:44 PM

Hi! Im new to this forum and well basically new to viruses and malware overall. I use malwarebytes and norton 360 and i've previously never had any issues with my computer regarding malware. Recently what has begun to happen is that my searches on google and right click opens to new tabs are being redirected to other sites.

I first started with my sites being rerouted to: bts.scour.com/html3? (something like that)
Now the sites are being redirected to airsoft.com and some random "search authorization" page

I'm afraid that my computer will be hijacked over time and i'd like to fix these problem soon.

I read about this on another forum on this site but i was unable to understand the process. It would be great to get help in a more simple way ( cause i'm new to this).

Thanks anyone and everyone for helping out if you can!
~Rohawa~

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rohawa

rohawa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:08 PM

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:52 PM

Posted in wrong section. Please delete.

THANKS!