Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Vista

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jajay

jajay

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:50 PM

Posted 13 March 2006 - 07:38 PM

hi there peeps, anyone got the latest release of windows vista 32bit version or does anyone know where i can download it

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 River_Rat

River_Rat

• Members
  • 773 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:50 PM

Posted 19 March 2006 - 01:14 PM

:devil:I know you are not asking anyone at BleepingComputer to support unauthorized downloading of software.:huh:

Windows Vista February Community Technology Preview (CTP) is an early build for IT administrators and developers in the Windows community. It is available in English to select beta testers through the technical beta program, as well as to MSDN and TechNet subscribers. There will be other opportunities to test drive Windows Vista at a later date so please be sure to check back again later.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/windowsvi...e/betadist.mspx

#3 Kaptain

Kaptain

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:50 PM

Posted 03 April 2006 - 10:46 PM

I knew a guy who downloaded it over an Emu** , and on install various cool vista logos popped out but setup hang on like 33% giving him the same error. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users