Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sound / Picture Sync

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Arfer

Arfer

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 PM

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:13 AM

Hi,
Have a weird situation develop over the last few days.
When using YouTube or TVCatchup the sound is consistently early with reference to the picture. This started off as an occasional thing but is now becoming "the norm".
I can sometimes get the right sync but this entails rebooting the PC. I haven't installed any new software on the machine recently apart from the last round of Microsoft Updates and the Chrome update. Just to make sure it was nothing to do with the Chrome update I uninstalled Chrome completely using Revo Unistaller and re-installed with no change to the problem.
Just for the record I'm running Windows 7 32bit Ultimate on a Dell Dimension E520 with a 3month old nvidea Geforce GT430 graphics card. I've even re-installed the nVidea driver.
Any ideas anyone?
TIA

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garcarstive

garcarstive

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 PM

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:10 AM

Sound or picture synchronization is very effected to making some best sound of the music. You have to also develop some best sound effect for your best music. There are many different sounds available and you can share some best sound creation.

#3 Arfer

Arfer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 PM

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:25 AM

Sound or picture synchronization is very effected to making some best sound of the music. You have to also develop some best sound effect for your best music. There are many different sounds available and you can share some best sound creation.

What the heck are you rambling about ?

Anyway the issue turns out to be a Chrome / Flash problem and is easily remedied by entering this in the browser: "chrome://plugins/" and disabling Pepperflash.
let's hope the next Chrome release has this issue fixed.
Cheers for now.

Edited by Arfer, 28 August 2012 - 02:26 AM.

#4 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:32 PM

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:23 PM

Thanks for posting the solution for you problem. Hopefully it will be helpful to others with the same problem.

Regards
Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users