Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Zdwlan Doesn't Load/show

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ollydv

Ollydv

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:38 AM

Posted 13 March 2006 - 02:59 PM

I have just bought a WiFi Max to go online with my PSP. I have installed the software that came with it, but the PSP doesn't find it when I scan for an Access Point.

I think I might need to open the ZDWlan program, but when I click to open it, it loads but closes straight away. Sometimes it doesn't load up at all.

I have tried re-installing it but still no luck. It does show in Task Manager using just under 5k in Memory Usage.

The main thing I want to do is to get ZDWlan program to show.

Could someone help? Thanks :thumbsup:

By the way, the longer I leave it before trying to open it, the more it seems to load.

EG: I tried it a while ago and nothing happened after the egg timer appearing for 1 second. I left it for a while and just tried it, and it appeared on the Taskbar but disappeared

Edited by Ollydv, 13 March 2006 - 03:02 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NightRyder

NightRyder

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 28 April 2006 - 09:56 PM

codezunkies has a update for zdwlan which makes it load up because i had this problem. But then i useed the updated zdwlan it WORKED.

#3 NightRyder

NightRyder

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 28 April 2006 - 10:02 PM

http://uk.codejunkies.com/support_article_...6&g=5&ProdId=26
go there download this uninstall your old one. Install the new zdwlan and this one sud load up. I put my usb dongle in when installing it and it worked!!java script:emoticon(':thumbsup:', 'smid_19')
:flowers:

#4 SteffenWeiss

SteffenWeiss

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:30 AM

I have the same problem and tried the link. Yet, I was forwarded to another topic. Can you help me?

Thanks
Steffen

#5 lazaross

lazaross

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2007 - 10:03 PM

This version doesn't work too.. Pls someone help me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users