Please download Ad-Aware
. For best results follow the tutorial.
Get the VX2 Cleaner plug in:
How to use Lavasoft's VX2 Cleaner plug-in
- Close Ad-Aware and Ad-Watch (if running)
- Download the free VX2 Cleaner at http://updates.ls-servers.com/plvx2cleaner.exe
- Install the VX2 Cleaner
- Start Ad-Aware
- Go to "Plug-ins"
- Select the VX2 Cleaner plug-in and click "Run Plugin"
- If your computer isn't infected, click "Close".
If your computer is infected
- Select "Clean system"
- Reboot your computer
- Scan your computer with Ad-Aware
- Remove any VX2 objects detected
- Reboot your computer again
- Run a second scan to make sure the files have been removed from your computer.
Do you know what this (double) entry refers to?:
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [exp.exe] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\exp.exe
Please post a follow up log.
"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." <span style='color:red'>Pablo Picasso</span>