1) Create Recovery Console CD using ARCDC:
Please download ARCDC from http://artellos.com/arcdc-page
1) Double click ARCDC.exe
2) Follow the dialog until you see 6 options. Please pick: Windows Professional SP2 & SP3
4) You will see a few dos screens flash by, this is normal.
5) Next you will be able to choose to add extra files. Select the Default Files.
6) The last window will allow you to burn the disk using BurnCDCC
Your ISO is located on your desktop.
2) After doing the above:
At the command prompt type:
ren c:\windows\system32\config\system system.old
copy c:\windows\repair\system c:\windows\system32\config
Edited by Allan, 24 August 2012 - 06:35 AM.