Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't play Halo 2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Shade the Wolf

Shade the Wolf

• Members
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 PM

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:34 PM

As it states, whenever I try to play Halo 2, an error message pops up saying that LIVE Gaming on Windows failed to initialise. Is there any way to fix this?

Here's the error

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k223/MegamanBEAST/Errormessage.png

My OS is Windows 7 Home premium 64-Bit (SP1), with 4GB of RAM and an AMD Athlon II Dual-Core Processor running at 2.20GHz, if it helps.

Edited by Shade the Wolf, 22 August 2012 - 07:13 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Shade the Wolf

Shade the Wolf
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 PM

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:35 AM

EDIT: I found out how to fix it. For some reason, the Games for Windows LIVE software wasn't installed when I installed Halo 2, so I had to download the package manually.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users