Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Issue when I open port 5060

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Consultant347

Consultant347

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:56 AM

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:25 PM

Hello, I searched on IP phone and found nothing so help me out if this is in the wrong place. We are having an issue not getting voice to flow in either direction because when I open UDP ports 5004-5007 on our router it crashes the internet connection completely. Intranet is fine. This is a Mitel 5000 switch with 5360 Phone. We are using a DLink DIR-655 Router with all cat5e hardware etc. Any ideas would greatly be appreciated. If I don't open those ports, the phone boots and works from anywhere with no voice!

Edited by Consultant347, 22 August 2012 - 01:26 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 The_Outkast

The_Outkast

• Members
  • 161 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:56 AM

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:10 PM

Are you adding the ports in using Port Forwarding or Virtual Server?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users