Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

application errors?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 1ouroboros

1ouroboros

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 PM

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:09 PM

Posted Image

the first time ive opened itunes in a while and i get this when i close

this happens with firefox a lot too.
what can i do here?

Edited by 1ouroboros, 20 August 2012 - 03:09 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Firefoxthebomb

Firefoxthebomb

• Members
  • 457 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:10 PM

Please provide more details on your computer so that someone can assist you better.

We need to know make, model of your computer to start with, windows version, memory installed, etc.... That being said, have you tried running a memory diagnostics?

firefoxsig-resized.jpg.b57936275b99d45f7

Dell Precision T7810, Win10 64bit fully updated, Symantec Endpoint Protection,
Watchguard Firewall, Intel Xeon E5-2620v4 CPUs, Dual 8 Core Processors, 32GB Ram,
E5-2620v4 @ 2.10GHz X 2, AMD FirePro W4100 with 4 Screens, 500GB SSD Boot Drive,
Raid-1 Dual 2TB Sata 10000 rpm Hard Drives, DVD Burner, IE11, Opera, MBAM, MBSB, MBAE

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,572 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:16 PM

I'd uninstall/reinstall iTunes, it may be damaged/corrupt...and it's the offending program.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users