Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mouse Right Click Disabled While using a software .

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sreekumar14378

Sreekumar14378

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:02 PM

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:19 AM

When I use a particular software , my mouse right click gets disabled ...i cannot cut, copy , paste ...when the software is running.
I think the software is disabling my right click ... any ideas how i can fix it..

its a form filling software .... they have disabled the use of the option in right click ..like cut , copy and paste...

the software is of a company

its not the mouse problem i tried checking it..

and when i close the software everything comes to normal...i.e my right click works properly

Plz Help .

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,117 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 AM

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:44 PM

Might be helpful if you shared the name of the company or software. You give us nothing of substance to help you. With more information you help us help you.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Sreekumar14378

Sreekumar14378
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:45 PM

name of the company is PVL AND HELIOPOLIS and the software name is TYRUS

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,117 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 AM

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:30 PM

Unfortunately everything I'm able to find regarding that software and company relates to scamware. I don't think you'll find a solution here or online. I would contact the vendor and see what they have to say.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 Sreekumar14378

Sreekumar14378
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:44 AM

can't something done in registry to enable the right click while i am using the software ..?

#6 4dude

4dude

• Members
  • 578 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 PM

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:20 PM

You can test it by disabling scripts in your "MY COMPUTER" zone (Most likely they are using a script to disable that and if you DISABLE ACTIVE SCRIPTING,that wont work allowing you to right click)

Just dont forget to re-enable scripts! (Scripts seem to be important in the 'MY COMPUTER' ZONE.. I tried to disable them in that zone once AND QUICKLY RE-ENABLED THEM :D (WMP wouldnt work right,etc)) So its apparent applications require scripts to work correctly..

Online though i almost ALWAYS have scripts disabled......

Good luck my friend,i hope you can get things straigtend out :)

Edited by 4dude, 31 August 2012 - 12:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users