Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.
reports me error invalid boot ini file, am look for on the net information but we have not helped.
cannot he will improve.
now would want make repair with wins to the CD, but I do not know what needs will register after clicks on R us appears the option CWINDOWS: > or so somehow...
what I after do to make repair?????'
CD is in D: drive
hi i hope this helps iam gonna tell you step by step
1. Boot from cd
2. dont press F2 (Automated System Recovery)
3. Let it load
4. now you will see a screen Windows XP Pro Setup (Dont Press R to use recovery Console) instead press ENTER
to install Windows
5. press F8 to accept license
6. now a new screen will appear it will have 2 options 1. to repair windows xp or 2. to install a new fresh copy
7. press the option to Repair Windows Xp
8. should start Repairing Windows Xp