Download the program below unzip it to your desktop and set it to run on the next boot.http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897426.aspx
Then clear all of your restore points and create a new one you can do
this by turning off system restore and rebooting and turning it back on
and rebooting again.http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310405
Then download Erunt and create a backup of your registry and then download ntregopt and run it and then reboot.http://www.larshederer.homepage.t-online.de/erunt/
Now defrag your machine with auslogics select defrag and optimize just
uncheck any boxes that suggest installing other software when installing auslogics disk
Download Ad-ware Cleaner Click the delete button allow it to run and post the log it creates.http://general-changelog-team.fr/fr/downloads/finish/20-outils-de-xplode/2-adwcleaner
Download Autoruns and Autorunsc unzip Autoruns to your desktop run
it.See any entries that read file not found when you see them right
click and select delete (or just simply uncheck if you do not feel comfy
deleting)do this only for the entries that read file not found also
uncheck any scheduled task that are set to run on your machine,close the
program.While you have autoruns open look for the ietutil.dll uncheck it alsohttp://download.sysinternals.com/files/Autoruns.zip
1. Right click on My Computer > Properties > Hardware Tab > Device Manager
2. Left click the IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers group
3. Right click on Primary IDE and hit Uninstall if there are more than
one then unistall them all each one will request a reboot wait until you
have uninstalled them all and when the last one reuquest the reboot
then do it.
4. Reboot the computer, the Primary IDE drivers will re-install themselves after you reboot.
5. Go back to the Device Manager and Left click the IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers group again.
6. Right click on Primary IDE Channel and go to Properties > Advanced Settings tab.
7. Make sure that both Device's Modes are on "DMA if available".
8. Link Explaining http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/gg463526.aspx