Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:17 PM
Hi there, as the title states the Babylon Search virus business, has hijacked my firefox, ive tried all available fixes i can find
* Used add remove programs to remove babylon
* Removed it from firefox add ons section
* Reset all the babylon entries in about config ( but upon browser restart they are all active again)
* I have removed all folder from my computer that i can find, program files, appdata etc
* I have deleted all reg entries i can find from lists provided on other sites, and usinf the find function to find any extras.
* I have run, malware bytes (turned up nothing) Hitman (turned up nothing) Spyware SD (found and deleted some entries but problem still persists)
I have now run a hijack this scan, but im unsure how to anaylze it correclty? hoping somene lovely will help me out with something else to try, i dont want to reformat my entire pc! =(
Im not sure wether to post my hijack this log straight up, or wait to be instructed. So ill just wait.
Thanks for any replies