Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Msipvs

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 PM

Posted 12 March 2006 - 10:13 PM

Hi, I got this software when I bought my TV Tuner card last year. It is software to record, watch the TV Signal. Anyways the problem is that when I got to install it I have to type the serial number. I always keep my computer boxes for a year but threw them out last week (you have them take up space and when you throw stuff out then you realise you need it). So I opened up my computer and wrote down the number beside the S/N. When I type it in I get an invalid serial number. There were a bunch of other ones that I wrote just in case typed them in and it was also invalid. This software worked before I don't know why the serial code wouldn't work now.

The TV Tuner Card is an MSI TV@nywhere.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HitSquad

HitSquad

You're Bleepin' or you're Weepin'

• Members
  • 1,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 PM

Posted 13 March 2006 - 05:37 AM

If you're referring to the bundled software that came with the card, the Product Serial Number is on the front of the installation cd. You can also see this post on the MSI forums for an alternative answer.

Edited by HitSquad, 13 March 2006 - 05:45 AM.

#3 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  

Posted 13 March 2006 - 12:24 PM

Ok thanks II'l post a follow up when I get it installed

Edit*
Yup everything is working thanks. Didn't see that number there...

Edited by Klinkaroo, 13 March 2006 - 12:25 PM.

#4 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  

Posted 13 March 2006 - 12:48 PM

Dunno if anyone is fameliar with this program but if I schedule something and turn off the program will it automatically startup?

#5 HitSquad

HitSquad

You're Bleepin' or you're Weepin'

• Members
  • 1,573 posts
  •  

Posted 13 March 2006 - 02:34 PM

It's "supposed" to, though some people on MSI's forum are having an issue with it actually recording after it launches itself. Of course, given the multitude of computer configs and installed software, I'm not surprised.
I mean I wouldn't schedule a recording at the same time my anti-virus or something else is set to update. :thumbsup:
If you meander over to the MSI forums and search for "schedule", you'll see what I mean.

#6 the dudez

the dudez

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2006 - 09:36 AM

hi can some 1 post a serial for this as i have lost my cd disc and had to dwonload the driver from the net but si dosent give the serial out but ive been told there al the same any way can some 1 help me as i need to record stuf l8tr on to nite

thanks

#7 bensheard

bensheard

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:35 AM

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:24 AM

Hi
thanks for al this.. i got the serial no from the msi forums.. if anyone wants it its: 7G9KCILRUFBCP7B

i downloaded the intervideo programme but now i need 2 download the drivers for my tuner card.. i lost the cd :thumbsup:
does any1 know where i can get the drivers from?

#8 ladyoffears

ladyoffears

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:35 PM

Posted 09 September 2007 - 05:05 PM

i downloaded the intervideo programme but now i need 2 download the drivers for my tuner card.. i lost the cd :thumbsup:
does any1 know where i can get the drivers from?

I got everything from here:

http://global.msi.com.tw/index.php?func=do...amp;prod_no=636

I lost my case and tried your code and it worked so I figured what you need is here also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users