Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New to the forum, but not to PC's

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lynskynbnd

lynskynbnd

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:05 PM

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:34 PM

Hi all,
I've been messing with PC's since the early 80's. I used to play on a Heathkit computer my Dad built. I'm no expert or IT guy, but I keep my computers working well. I've repaired Laptops with new screens, speakers, mousepads, etc. I've reformatted and or replaced many hard drives. I used to know the old DOS systems. Hoping to get some advise on different issues through here. How ever, I know there's a ton of misinformation on forums.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:05 PM

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

Welcome to BC!
As much as is humanly possible, all posts and proposed solutions are reviewed by BC staff, many of whom are knowledgeable experts in several areas. In addition to this general overview to prevent bad information being posted, our Trusted Advisors are clearly labelled as such, and can be relied upon to provide accurate and correct help.
Thanks for joining,
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users