Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Clean Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 iso md-5 hash?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 helpMeBrigade

helpMeBrigade

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:50 AM

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:51 PM

What is the md-5 Hash of an Original Clean Copy of Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 iso?
Sorry for the trouble B)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 AM

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:03 PM

http://www.md5summer.org/download.html << For you to download and use it yourself - I don't have a Win7 ISO to check against -

Documentation Windows MD5 Sum generator. How does this thing work? All the general FAQs, etc -

#3 caperjac

caperjac

• Members
  • 1,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 PM

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:04 PM

have a question and love learning about computer and there OS ,but why would i or anyone want to know ,need to know ,What is the md-5 Hash of win7 iso .again just a question of interest ,as this is the first time in all my years of computer forums that i even heard the term ,thanks

edit ,reading this is link provided above ,

What's an MD5 sum?
An MD5 sum is a computed "hash" of a stream of data. In the case of the md5summer that stream is the contents of a file.

so my question is this ,wouldnt that make the content of the win7 iso file ,windows 7

edit ,ignore above !
downloaded the program ran it and now i understand what it is ,sort of anyway ..win7 ultimate-n-x86 iso =
262d9efc87012f7e9ba257c4938a8dbd.

if this is what you are meaning , i have legit iso's of most or all of win7 version on hand

Edited by caperjac, 15 August 2012 - 05:36 PM.

My answers are my opinion only,usually

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users