Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dell-Jesse L

Dell-Jesse L

Authorized Dell Representative

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 AM

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:40 PM

I will would like to introduce myself to the BleepingComputer forum. My name is jesse leonard and I work on the Dell Social Media and Communities Team. I am here to answer any Dell computer questions / issues you may encounter. Please feel free to ping me for any help you may need. I have been employed with Dell Computer for over 15 years in a Support Capacity. I look forward to helping everyone in need with computer issues.

Thanks,
Dell-Jesse L

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:36 AM

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:35 PM

Hello Jesse and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

We look forward to your involvement at BC. With Your experience you are sure to be helpful.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the Tutorials section.

How to use the Bleeping Computer Discussion Forums

Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users