Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Web cam problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kanlinnaye

kanlinnaye

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 PM

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:51 PM

When I open VZO Video chat or skype, My image is wrong direction. I mean, The appearance of my head is drown. Please tell me how to fit that problem.
Thanks.

Edited by hamluis, 14 August 2012 - 04:10 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to External Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Purplegill10

Purplegill10

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:57 PM

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:32 PM

Not sure if you mean down (lol) but if you have a dell, go into the Dell Webcam Central (a purpleish camera lens icon in your hidden icons or just search for it in your search bar) and check to see if it is flipped or not. If that doesn't work then go to your control panel and then go to devices and then manage devices and then imaging/camera/etc. devices. If you see it there then check the properties and see if you can do anything there. Worst case it may just be a proplem with the webcam itself. Hope it helps!
Good luck--Gilroy
Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide.
Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment.
-Mahatma Gandhi

Gandhi was freakin' awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users