Where are you seeing these files at? It sounds as if you may have hidden files and folders set to show. Those 2 files and more will show up if you have hidden files and folders and protected operating system files to show.
Do the following:
1) Click the Computer icon on your desktop or in the Start menu.
2) When Computer opens, click Tools/Folder Options.
3) View tab.
4) If Show hidden files, folders, or drives is ticked you will need to tick Don't show hidden files, folders, or drives.
5) A few lines under Show hidden files and folders is Hide protected operating system files is checked UNCHECK it.
6) Click Apply to save the change. Click OK.
7) Look to see if they still show up.
IF YOU DO NOT SEE TOOLS AT THE TOP OF COMPUTER click the drop down arrow next to Organize.
Click LAYOUT then click Menu Bar.
Report the results. If that does not work, we can explore other causes, including possible malware.
Edited by Queen-Evie, 12 August 2012 - 05:53 PM.