1 ) What is the make
and model number
of your computer?
2 ) It would be helpful to have a more detailed look at your computer's hardware. Please follow the instructions below to "Publish a Snapshot
" of your system using Speccy
3 ) Since a bad memory module is a suspect with Error Code 0x00000109
, it would make sense to start by testing computer memory.
Please go to Memtest86+
and download the "precompiled Iso" file here
. Testing memory is best performed outside of the Windows environment; therefore, you should run Memtest86+ from a bootable CD.
- Unzip the file and burn the iso file to create a bootableCD.
- Don't know how or can't burn an "Iso" image?
- Download ImgBurn from here.
- Install the software then start ImgBurn.
- Select "Write Image file to disk" then under "Source" click on the "folder icon" to the right and select the "iso" file location.
- Click on this icon to "Start."
[*]Make sure your computer is set to boot from CD/DVD drive first (look for an F-key to press for a Boot Menu, then select CDROM drive).[*]Boot the computer with Memtest86+
CD.[*]The program will auto start. Allow it to run through at least 7 "passes" for minimal confidence; 12-24 hours
for moderate-maximum confidence or until it registers any errors
is to run the test overnight, 12 hours
, or until an error is registered.[*]The test can be stopped as soon as an error
is reported (in red
). Press the ESC
key to reboot.[/list]
Let us know the results.