Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 95 heatsink fan and psu went out. Replace both, worked fine for one day and now will not power on.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 randyh31

randyh31

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:11 AM

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:59 PM

I have a windows 95 that would only power on for a second and turn off. I noticed that the processor fan on heatsink was not working so I replaced it. Still nothing. I then replaced the psu and it kick right on. Thought I fixed the problem. The pc ran good for about a day. I started to turn it on the next day and nothing. Will not do anything now. Any Ideals?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 4dude

4dude

• Members
  • 578 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:11 AM

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:49 AM

Is there a switch on the tower that might have been triggered off??

Geez i hope you can get her going again :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users