Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HP Photosmart C 110 Printer Not In Printer Selection Window

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 george321

george321

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 PM

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:50 PM

I have a HP PC running Win7 Home and a HP Photosmart C110 printer connected via USB. I've had the printer for some time and it has worked fine. Yesterday I could not get it to print but it would do its other functions like copy etc ok. In Device Manager Its listed under the printers but when I try to print anything it does not appear in the printers selection window. My wife's printer which I am networked with does appear on there and I can print to hers.I have disconnected the printer cables at the printer and at the pc and reconnected. Also changed the USB port it was connected to and rebooted the system. When I try to print from my wife's pc to my printer the printer window shows my printer to be there and ready but the document will not print.Also in Control Panel/Hardware & Sound/Devices & Printers there is no Icon for my printer. I have probably done something stupid but can't find what it is. Thanks for your help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users