Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Intros

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 simpra

simpra

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 PM

Posted 11 March 2006 - 08:42 AM

[font=Century Gothic] :thumbsup: just a short intro. I like so many others it seems from browsing this forum, have been infected with both the spy falcon ( spyaxe) trojan as well as the zlob trojan. After being directed here thru another help page and then reading the advice given I have decided this is certainly a place I would like to have access to in the furture, being such a computer novice in so many ways I figure why not be a member to a forum where hopefully if I should ever need it I can get some good tech advice and maybe in the process manage to retain some sort of sanity rather than going nuts pulling my hair out because I can't solve the problem myself, not sure just how much if any help I will be able to offer anyone, :flowers: anyways nice to be here, :trumpet: [size=3]

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 PM

Posted 11 March 2006 - 08:55 AM

It is nice to be able to welcome you to BC!
This user community offers both help (when you need it, so be sure to bookmark BC) as well as many rather painless ways to increase your knowledge of computing and computer security (for example, the Tutorials).
As complex as computing has become, primarily because humans have found so many varied and novel uses for it, no user can be expected to be an expert in every aspect of its use; here at BC, members share their knowledge and experience of different areas with one another, so that together, we can all retain a semblance of sanity.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 simpra

simpra
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 PM

Posted 13 March 2006 - 11:40 AM

:cool: Thanks for the well come this forum John, yes I'm hoping that by being here I shall learn more about the wonders that are computers :thumbsup: I've already gained something from joining this forum , as I said in my intro I too was suaffering from rather resiliate trojans but thanks to some wonderfull advice from this forum I was finally able to rid my PC of the little buggas :flowers: so I look forward to maybe getting to know some of the menbers on here and exchanging some knowledge ( just how does one impart knowledge that one daoesnt actually have :inlove:) catch ya all on the flip si :trumpet: de

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 PM

Posted 27 March 2006 - 03:40 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! simpra.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic