Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

nice to meet you all: Adobe Flash installation problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 samwhite28

samwhite28

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 PM

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:14 AM

Hi,recently i updated my Flash player.But once i install it,it has a small window that keep pop up maybe 15 to 20 minutes.it stated there 'ADOBE FLASH PLAYER INSTALLER',so ijust let it load,but the problem is after it finish loading it just says 'the installation encountered error'.it ask me to visit the player download center for the latest version. atlest it stated in the window.when i click it,it direct me to a websites and start downloading.but when it finish loadinng it says a newer version is installed.itried to find the file then i found this "FP_AX_CAB_INSTALLER.exe'.i tried to deleted it but after 15 minutes the small window just pop out the sam and this .exe file is there again.it is really annoying me,it keep disturbed my work.the .exe file is in OS©-WINDOWS-TEMP.
hope you can help me..thank you

Edit: Moved topic from Introductions to the more appropriate forum.
Roger

Edited by rotor123, 09 August 2012 - 12:18 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:13 AM

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

Hello and Welcome -
First you do not mention your Operating System and what version of Flash Player is currently installed -
Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin (Version: 11.3.300.268) << This is the current and latest version of Adobe Flash Player I have installed

Please check Control Panel > Add / Remove for XP or Programs and Features in later versions, Highlight Flash player (one click) and click on ""Click Here for Support Information"" then it should list the detailed version I posted above - Copy and paste your version then close Control Panel -

Thank You -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users