Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

outgoing game signals blocked

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AlanKings

AlanKings

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 AM

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:46 PM

I can't get my desktop system to run my Action PC Baseball program properly. Vista 64 bit system. I have worked directly with DKSports and they are baffled as well. I can HOST (be connected to) but when we play the game, the video and PBP text do not function.(screen just flashes). The program is working as we do see base runners and outs recorded but I can't see the video or PBP text and also the Non hosting machine does not see them either. We have tried compatability settings and nothing seems to work. The Action Football game video works so it seems like it's the program but there are no other reports of this from other users. I hope this is an easy fix as my laptop(works fine on this 32 bit system) is small and sucks in comparison to my main system. I do have multiple monitors and a dual video card if this helps. Thanks in advance!!

Alan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users