Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Proxy Server

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Racoonslayer

Racoonslayer

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 PM

Posted 10 March 2006 - 02:07 PM

Hey, i'm new to this proxy server thing, and recently learned that you can share an internet connection across the internet. I am at a boarding school, and they have almost everything blocked except for MSN hah, and a kid there had set up a proxy at his house, and connects to the unblocked internet from there. he didn't tell me much of how to do it, but only that it can be very dangerous. How do you do this thing??? Thank you very much in advance!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 River_Rat

River_Rat

• Members
  • 773 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 PM

Posted 10 March 2006 - 06:04 PM

Hello Racoonslayer I am sure you are a nice person, but it would be against the rules for you to be able to bypass the rules your school has placed on internet access & that would make us & you not so nice of people. I am a old guy by your standards but even at my age we have to live with rules to. Some of them I don't mind so bad but others really get under my skin, but we still get by and find something else to do.

Sorry... :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users