Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Laptop Will Not Boot...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 chimera

chimera

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:05 PM

Posted 10 March 2006 - 12:30 PM

Hello Im having problems figureing out what is wrong with my Alienware area51-m laptop. I was having several odd problems like the display flickering and the mouse floating about on its own. But the thoes problems would come an go. the alien wear tech support said i needed to reflash the biosl

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Albert Frankenstein

Albert Frankenstein

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:05 AM

Posted 10 March 2006 - 12:33 PM

what type of mouse are you using? Is it attached to your laptop with usb? Or is it the keypad on the laptop?

Did you flash the BIOS as recommended?

Also, tell us please exactly what happens when you start your computer. Do you see anything on the screen? Any sounds? What is happening? This will help us help you. Thanks.

Edited by Albert Frankenstein, 10 March 2006 - 12:34 PM.

ALBERT FRANKENSTEIN
I'M SO SMART IT'S SCARY!

Currently home chillin' with the fam and my two dogs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users