Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi from California

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bv2011

bv2011

• Members
  • 55 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 PM

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:37 AM

Hi, I am new here, but have been reading the forums for a couple of days trying to fix my computer. I hope to find some answers while I am here! The reason I have chosen this forum is because of the quick responses and fixes I have seen. I am not a computer expert so I hope that whoever chooses to help me is patient.

Thank you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 4dude

4dude

• Members
  • 578 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 PM

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:52 AM

Welcome ashore :)

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 PM

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:38 AM

Everyone here attempts to explain and help using simple terms and methods an average user can understand. If you post about your problem and provide as much detail as you can about when the problem started, and what is happening to your computer, I am sure our Members can help you.
Thanks for joining and welcome to this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 bv2011

bv2011
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 55 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 PM

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:06 AM

Welcome ashore :)

Thank you!!

Everyone here attempts to explain and help using simple terms and methods an average user can understand. If you post about your problem and provide as much detail as you can about when the problem started, and what is happening to your computer, I am sure our Members can help you.
Thanks for joining and welcome to this friendly user community!
Regards,
John

Thank you John!

Donna

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users