Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi from 'Bama

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bashan

Bashan

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:35 PM

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

I'm about halfway through the Penn Foster PC repair course (don't laugh <_< ) and wanted to get hooked up with a forum that can put up with mega noobs. I'm a chiropractor of 30 years and am looking to learn PC repair for a part time retirement gig and hobby. I want to start out when I feel I'm capable by working on a few computers out of my office and possibly building some computers to spec. I seem to be the amateur go to guy for everybody's computer around me so maybe this is meant to be. So far I've just did basic thing like replace video cards, power supplies, set resolution, etc. I'm not doing squat but my family thinks I know a lot. :wink: I'm going to mine the tutorials on this site for a while and then ask some questions. I am also the admin on a scooter repair forum. Bashan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 troublesh00ter

troublesh00ter

• Members
  • 561 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 PM

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:54 PM

Hi there Bashan! We're glad to have you. This is a great place for learning. I work in the computer industry and still learn new things every day! :)
for3ver,
goose90proof

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users