Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Older Laptops and Newer External Monitors

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Discombobulated_lol

Discombobulated_lol

• Members
  • 72 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:29 PM

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:06 AM

Ok , here we go again !

here's the thing !

i produce music / make beats !

I have a program i use for live streaming in a site N/A

The software is "Manycam" screen capture for the live streaming in the site i use for learning about music and so on !

It worked great until one day i decided to plug up my "USB" Logitech web cam WITH OUT installing its disk and didnt realize it was gonna run my CPU to 100%

Google Chrome goes none responsive and says Shock wave has crashed along with my CPU running at 100%

cant even pull up "Ctrl- Alt- Del " for Task Manager so i can end Google Chrome !

in the site i go on you can stream the http://avchat.net/ and when i "allow" that's when google chrome and shock wave crashes

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ReviverSoft

ReviverSoft

Happy to help!

• Members
  • 1,552 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 PM

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:45 AM

Restart into the Windows safe mode (F8 key on restart) and uninstall the USB Web cam through the Device Manager.

Start into the normal mode again and install the driver while setting up your webcam.

Also, try reinstalling Google Chrome, Shockwave player and Flash. All three of which can be downloaded from the respective websites.
ReviverSoft - Happy to help!

#3 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,094 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 PM

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:24 AM

One quick question, You say

Google Chrome goes none responsive and says Shock wave has crashed along with my CPU running at 100%

cant even pull up "Ctrl- Alt- Del " for Task Manager so i can end Google Chrome

Without Task manager what are you using to view CPU usage? And what Windows are you running? That might help with the troubleshooting.

Good Luck
Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users