Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cycling boot restart

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sernix

Sernix

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 AM

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:32 AM

Hi guys, I think I have commited a mistake.

Therefore I would like to explain that I aint someone who is comfortable to use my bank ID on the web, witch is why I use alot of scan, to make sure I'm not infected.

When I started using ComboFix, it resquested a update. Afterwhat It start running normaly. After the scan process, my computer restarted and now it keeps rebooting when I reach the page "select the system of exploitation you would like to use"

-Microsoft Windows XP Edition Familiale (I use a french version)
-Microsoft Windows Recovery Console

I am using a windows xp, as far it can help. And I'm not so sure about my computer information since I can't log into it. It seems that CF deleted some files of the operating system. (Didn't know he could have done that)

Therefor I tryed to use the CD of windows XP with the repair tool. But it didn't work.

Please, I don't wish to lose all my data.

Edited by Sernix, 03 August 2012 - 11:33 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users