The fact that someone got a e-mail pretending to be from you doesn't mean your computer is infected that has usual on the old days, today the malware don't use that technique because almost every mail server have protections against sending direct e-mails from the clients.
What you should do is login to your Yahoo email account and change the password right away because someone could get access to the account and send e-mail in your name. Make sure you choose a strong password and also set a second e-mail to recover the password or set a mobile phone.
Also check this:
- How to tell who has been logging in to your Account
- Tips for creating a secure, strong password
Because of those virus found on java cache you should remove all the Java versions you have installed, restart the computer and then install the last Java version from http://www.java.com
make sure you choose a custom installation so you can choose if you want to install the suggested extras.
• Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead it will increases the chances of getting help for your problem by one of us.
• Posts in the Malware section that are not replied to within 4 days will be closed. PM me or a moderator to reactivate.
• Please post your final results, good or bad. We like to know! Thank you!
Proud graduate of GeekU and member of UNITE