Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Facebook on I phone 4

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shogun697

shogun697

• Members
  • 208 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:03 AM

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:42 PM

This is a little strange and i hope i explain this right.I have a I phone 4.My main email on it is Gmail, eg If i take a picture with the phone it sends it from my gmail address.I also have hotmail on the phone.I also have two facebook accounts one with my gmail address and one with my hotmail address, these facebook accounts are independent of each other and Im not even friends with myself on these accounts!!.I have the facebook app on my phone which is linked to my hotmail account.My gmail facebook is not even signed in to my I phone.(I hope your still with me) So been bored at work today im looking at my "hotmail" facebook app and i see under my contact information under email a @facebook.com adddress(i heard facebook done this off the T.W.I.T podcast) So i decided to send a email to my hotmail account using this from my phone.This took me to gmail i sent the email using the address from my hotmail facebook.A couple of mins later i opened my hotmail inbox and sure enough there was a message from facebook.BUT the message came from my second facebook account????????.Just wondering How did this happen?
Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this long message.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 michael_brancato

michael_brancato

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:03 AM

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:46 PM

Seems that because you were logged into your gmail account on the mail app by default, when facebook moved to your email app it automatically sent from the gmail. This should not be a problem in the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users