Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Won't Start

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 batlon

batlon

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:41 AM

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:25 AM

Mod Edit: Split from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic462407.html/page__p__2788140#entry2788140 - Hamluis.

Hi everybody,

I am Batlon from Dhaka. i have a vaio computer. it is not starting. i try to my best but i can't start it. what can i do now. please suggest me anybody.

thanks.

Edited by hamluis, 01 August 2012 - 06:34 AM.
PM sent new OP - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,671 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:55 AM

EXACTLY what happens when you press the power button?

Also, What is new or different since the last time everything worked properly (ie, new hw, new sw, virus, error, etc)?

#3 Zen Seeker

Zen Seeker

• Members
  • 695 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:17 AM

Hello Batlon from Dhaka.

As Allan points out we need a little more information if you want help resolving your issue. From how it was running on your last shutdown to things you have tried to fix it. Please keep it brief and to the point. For an example;

Laptop fell, worked for a week, now won't power on.

Computer powers on but screen is blank and I can't see anything.

I installed a new hard drive and now the system won't power on.

After installing a new BIOS and software the system starts to boot, beeps, then shuts down.

I hope this helps to get you started.

Zen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users