Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shoni

Shoni

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 PM

Posted 09 March 2006 - 03:45 PM

Hi,
My Name is Shoni
This is my real name, it is an old welsh nickname that means Johny.
I work for an ISP installing Broadband modems and Routers on customers PC's and Laptops.
This is why I have ended up on this forum. Many times I have worked thankless hours restoring PC's after a maliscious attack or browser hijack.
I have visited Bleeping computer on many occasions for advice on Malware and possible solutions and have found the the level of support offered very profesional. This is my first post. With 3 years experience behind me, I felt that I should now join the forum and possibly offer something back. I intend to help gather samples of malware and submit them for analysis. I hope to help in other ways by answering stuff that is posted. Most importantly though, I would like to express my disgust in the despicable practice of propogating malicsious software.
Give us back the NET. We loved it when it was young and its potential for good seemed boundless, now it is at the mercy of corporate admen and organised criminals. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 AmY_Leigh

AmY_Leigh

• Members
  • 262 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 PM

Posted 09 March 2006 - 03:48 PM

Hi Shoni :thumbsup:

:flowers: to Bleeping Computer !

#3 leomail

leomail

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 PM

Posted 09 March 2006 - 04:22 PM

Hi
I am Leo, from Bosnia&Hercegovina.
25 years old, working with computers on hardware, but interested in software in all ways.
Bleeping Computers helped me many times with my problems on jobs.
for now that is all from me.

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 AM

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:03 PM

Welcome to you both.
I hope you will actively participate in the forums now that you are members of this great user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 AM

Posted 12 March 2006 - 10:03 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! Shoni.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic