Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help Lol

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 help lol

help lol

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 PM

Posted 09 March 2006 - 01:58 PM

:thumbsup: Hi can any one please help me , i have a pentium 3 with xp,when i try to start it up its a black screen :flowers: that says no key board found , plus wsninst.exe , i think i deleted a file or 2, buy accident , i was drinking no name beer at the time lol, do i need this file,, and if so were can i get it Todd bobcat798@hotmail.com

Mod edit: moved to XP forum for help.

OT 3/11/2006

Edited by OldTimer, 11 March 2006 - 01:27 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Albert Frankenstein

Albert Frankenstein

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:47 AM

Posted 12 March 2006 - 09:08 AM

A couple of ideas:

You could try a different keyboard. This may be especially true if your current keyboard is connected via USB. Or, perhaps you spilled no-name beer on it!

Can you boot into safe mode? If so, you could try to restore your computer to a date before the problems happened.

Or, you could try a Repair install of Windows.

You could switch to wine???

I guess it depends when in the booting process the black screen and error message occur.
ALBERT FRANKENSTEIN
I'M SO SMART IT'S SCARY!

Currently home chillin' with the fam and my two dogs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users