Window title: "FLAM3-ANIMATE.EXE - System Error"
Window Message: "The Program can 't start because PTHREADGC2.DLL is missing from your computer. Try re-installing the program to fix this problem"
I wouldn't worry about it, it happens from time to time.
Then just before that, I had one single pop-up appear letting me know that Bridget from Russia is ready to chat.
I think "Bridget" didn't really have "chatting" on her mind this time
Please do the following:
1. Close any open browsers.
2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
3. Open notepad
and copy/paste the text in the quotebox below into it:
Save this as CFScript.txt
, in the same location as ComboFix.exe
Refering to the picture above, drag CFScript into ComboFix.exe
When finished, it shall produce a log for you at C:\ComboFix.txt
which I shall require in your next reply.Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall.
Please include the newly-created C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply, and let me know how things are running now ;)
----------------We need to create an OTL Report
- Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:
- Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
- Push the button.
- Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
- OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
- Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized
Please include both the ComboFix and OTL reports in your next reply, and let me know how things are running now.