Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The program has stopped operating

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kymakmsc

kymakmsc

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:23 AM

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:43 AM

The program has stopped operating
Because there is a problem with the program, the program has stopped operating. Windows is shutting down and will let you know when there is a solution.

How to deal with this message?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:04 PM

It might be useful to note...which program, don't you think? You need to supply MUCH more information in order to assist any potential helpers in diagnosing your problem. :)

Edited by Union_Thug, 29 July 2012 - 07:05 PM.

#3 kymakmsc

kymakmsc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:51 AM

The program name is DVBViewer Pro 4.9.6.20

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:23 PM

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:42 PM

What were you doing when the error message appeared.

You really need to be more forthcoming with information to help us help you. The 20+ questions before arriving at the information that helps us help you is frustrating for both parties.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 kymakmsc

kymakmsc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:29 AM

Before DVBViewer Pro could be implemented, we have to make use of its Setup Wizard as well as Configuration Wizard to do the needful successfully. With the password I purchased from the official website of DVBViewer, I was able to setup DVBViewer Pro via its Setup Wizard. What come up next will be the Configuration Wizard. When I hit on its "Start from a scratch" and pressed "Next", the captioned error message displayed. Nothing I could do then....other than click on the "Close the program" and I could not proceed any further.....
By the way, what are those "20+ questions" talking about?

#6 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:29 AM

By the way, what are those "20+ questions" talking about?

Twenty Questions: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty_Questions

Animal was using "Twenty Questions" as a metaphor for your not being very forthcoming with information re: your problem, as I had noted as well.:)

Edited by Union_Thug, 31 July 2012 - 04:32 AM.

#7 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:23 PM

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:35 PM

Since you have purchased this product and it appears to be an installation problem. I would suggest you get support from the vendor. http://www.dvbviewer.com/en/index.php There is a members section that you use the purchased login and password with. There is also a members forum. This may be a known issue that can be easily resolved by those who have bought and use the product.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#8 kymakmsc

kymakmsc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:05 AM

Oh!Yes..I'll have a try, Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users