Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Minecraft Multiplayer Java created problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Luke Palooke

Luke Palooke

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 AM

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:56 PM

Hello, I hope tis is the correct place to post this query.

My son has been playing Minecraft locally but today he decided to try playing online. On loading a server game a security message "application's digital signature has an error. Do you want to run the application?" We said yes. The game loaded and everything was fine.

However after finishing the Muliplayer session and going back to the single player local version, the display is all wrong and unplayable - it looks like there is a shadow image of the game's display offset by about 20 pixels.

Can anybody please tell me what has happened and how to get things back to normal? I thought it may have been a Java problem and reinstalled the latest version but this has not fixed the local versions display.

Thanks in advance for any help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users