Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 marley05

marley05

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 AM

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:58 AM

Hello everyone, im new here and find this site due to having a problem with rundll32. well this is what eset is telling me anyway.

"Operating memory rundll32.exe(3816) - probably a variant of Win32/Ponmocup.AA trojan - unable to clean"

im not to sure where to post my problem so if anyone can point me in the right direction i would be very thankful :)

thanks in advance
Marley

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:25 AM

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:17 PM

Hello marley05 and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer and Thanks for joining us here.

We look forward to your involvement at BC.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation Link Here

and the Tutorials section. Right Here

How to use the Bleeping Computer Discussion Forums Link

You are in good hands with narenxp helping you.
Roger

Edited by rotor123, 28 July 2012 - 03:18 PM.

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users