Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

svchost.exe*32 winrscmde

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nightkil13r

nightkil13r

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 AM

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

Ok so i know for a fact that i have svchost.exe*32 with a description of winrscmde, I'm not sure if i have more one the machine or not though, i am unable to launch any program let alone my antivirus software. i have found information pertaining to this infection in a different post here, but to no avail, due to the fact that i cant launch anything, to include a web browser.

I have downloaded tdsskiller.exe, Gmer, and aswMBR. i have it on the said computer, but am unable to run any of the scans, in a normal start up or safe mode, I'm trying to fix this without pulling the HDD and slaving it to another computer, or by wiping the machine, which at this point looks like my last 2 options. If anyone has a different solution to this issue i would greatly appreciate the help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 AM

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:43 PM

Download this tool

FIXTDSS

Launch it ,It may ask for restart,reboot the PC

On reboot let me know what it finds