Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Connections timing out on certain websites

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kezyma

Kezyma

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 PM

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:37 AM

A few days ago, I stopped being able to connect to yeousch.com
i ran tracert on the site
Posted Image
I can't access on my PC, my Laptop or Ipod Touch, but my Blackberry can still connect,
the blackberry and the ISP are both virgin media so I'm assuming there's no issue over there
any suggestions?

I'm on Windows 7 ultimate x86

Edited by Kezyma, 23 July 2012 - 05:40 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:10 AM

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:33 AM

The router might need to be power cycled or resetting it by the pinhole.

Tekken

#3 bowlingotter

bowlingotter

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 PM

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:26 AM

Kezyma, did you ever find the solution to your problem? The same exact thing just happened to me as of a few days ago. I can connect through a proxy but not from my home otherwise. Tracert to yeousch.com gets 11 hops in but times out after 206.51.239.226. Gets through my ISP verizon's servers and through a twtelecom server before that, so seems weird that it would be specific to my ISP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users