No problem but the tools are what helped you, I just pointed you in the right direction. Let's monitor the situation over the next couple of days and see what happens.
There are still a couple of housekeeping items that we can take care of in the meantime. Please read and follow the instructions below:
Your computer has some older versions of Java still installed. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system.
::Update Flash Player
Your Flash Player is also out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system.
- Click on the Start Orb (formerly the Start Menu) and type appwiz.cpl in the Search box followed by pressing the ENTER key.
- Find and select the items mentioned below and click the Uninstall button.
Please remove the following programs:
- Adobe Flash Player ( 10.1.53.64)
- Java 6 update 20
- Java 6 update 23
Java 7 update 5 is the latest update so you may leave it installed.
- Download the latest version of Adobe Flash Player
- Uncheck any optional download like Free Google Toolbar or Free McAfeeŽ Security Scan Plus.
- Click the Download now button
- Double-click install_flashplayer.exe to run it.
- Click RUN and/or Yes buttons to any security prompts that may appear.
- Leave the Allow Adobe to install updates (recommended) box selected and click the Next button.