Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Entry info boxes stop typing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 habs1998

habs1998

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 AM

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:24 PM

Although it works fine on Foxfire, from time to time on IE, when I enter information in search/entry boxes, it all of a sudden prevents from continuing to type & make it very hard(like very slow to recover) after that to finish what I want to type in these boxes or shuts down the window completely(not responding).

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 _deepa

_deepa

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:22 PM

Hi,

First of all, I would suggest you to please boot your system in safe mode and check if it working fine there. You can also try one step to update the bios of your system by going to manufacture's website. You can also try to reset the Internet Explorer by going to Tools > Internet options > advanced tab > then click on reset > delete all personal settings > restart IE. In order to help you in a better way please let me know the system model number.

For further assistance please reply.

Thanks and Regards
Deepa_R

Edited by Queen-Evie, 04 August 2012 - 11:19 PM.
Removed spammy content

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,871 posts
  •  

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:41 AM

Since this seems confined to IE...have you tried resetting IE to default settings?

How to reset Internet Explorer settings - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737

Louis

#4 habs1998

habs1998
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:26 PM

Yes, still does it....In the middle of typing it would stop & then after a couple of moments im only to type like two/three letters at a time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users