Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Any Time tracking software that clients would appreciate?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Peter Campberg

Peter Campberg

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:03 PM

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:11 AM

Hi All,

I believe I am asking this question in correct category or thread.

I am a project lead in a software company, where we provide website and software development services to our clients. You know, mostly we bill on hourly basis and going really good for the moment.

In One of our recent project, to be frank its a project we dont want to miss at any cost. Its a European project and hence client wants us to use a time tracking software or an employee time clock, so that he can track the employees working on his project.

We had used some free time clock softwares in certain circumstances earlier, but now client is asking for a tool that provides complete analysis reports.

Hance, I did some analysis and selected couple of tools based on clients requirements. I would appreciate if anyone can provide feedback on the below tools, based on their personal experiences.

Tsheets time tracking
Replicon employee time clock

Other tools too are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Peter

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Firefoxthebomb

Firefoxthebomb

• Members
  • 457 posts
  •  

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:09 PM

I have installed this program on some law firms, perhaps you can check if it would work for you, or ask at their support forums to see if they have one available for a company such as yours. They use it to keep track of how much time they spend on their clients cases.

Its called Time Matters and can be read about it => HERE

firefoxsig-resized.jpg.b57936275b99d45f7

Dell Precision T7810, Win10 64bit fully updated, Symantec Endpoint Protection,
Watchguard Firewall, Intel Xeon E5-2620v4 CPUs, Dual 8 Core Processors, 32GB Ram,
E5-2620v4 @ 2.10GHz X 2, AMD FirePro W4100 with 4 Screens, 500GB SSD Boot Drive,
Raid-1 Dual 2TB Sata 10000 rpm Hard Drives, DVD Burner, IE11, Opera, MBAM, MBSB, MBAE

#3 DonnJ

DonnJ

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:11 PM

Hands down - TSheets Time Tracking Software is the best option. It's time tracking and reporting will be exactly what you need for your project.
Posted Image

#4 jaybeejay

jaybeejay

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:19 PM

Hi Peter,

At our company, we use Time Doctor as our time tracking software.

Aside from tracking our work time accurately, it organizes our tasks well and most of all encourages productivity as a whole team.

You can also check that out if you still haven't. It fits your requirements because it has this web UI where you can access all the statistics you need. I believe that should work well for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users